Education and learning are some of the most vital aspects of an individual’s life. Education doesn’t happen only at schools or institutions. And education is not all about maths, science or other subjects. It is about gaining experience and growing over the period time. Learning and education happen all the time if you keep your mind open.
But as education is a lifelong process it can be sometimes irritating. So, to maintain the same level of enthusiasm and excitement while learning you can take the help of the best child education quotes.
In this masterpiece, you will find the top 13 child education quotes that will boost up your learning power within seconds.
List Of Top 13 Child Education Quotes Along With Their Writers
- “Since the jobs that our preschoolers will do probably don’t exist yet, our priority is to teach them the skills to adapt and inquire and question and cooperate…life skills. So much more useful than rigid concepts such as the alphabet.” ~ Caroline Bellouse
- “Let the child be the scriptwriter, the director, and the actor in his own play.” ~ Magda Gerber
- “Kids don’t remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are.” ~ Jim Henson
- “Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “Encouraging a child means that one or more of the following critical life messages are coming through, either by word or by action: I believe in you, I trust you, I know you can handle this, You are listened to, You are cared for, You are very important to me.” ~ Barbara Coloroso
- “The work of education is divided between the teacher and the environment.” ~ Maria Montessori
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” ~ William Butler Yeats
- “Children have real understanding only of that which they invent themselves.” ~ Jean Piaget
- “Every day, in 100 small ways, our children ask, ‘Do you hear me? Do you see me? Do I matter?’ Their behavior often reflects our response.” ~ L.R. Knost
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “If children feel safe, they can take risks, ask questions, make mistakes, learn to trust, share their feelings, and grow.” ~ Alfie Kohn
- “Remember: everyone in the classroom has a story that leads to misbehavior or defiance. 9 times out of 10, the story behind the misbehavior won’t make you angry. It will break your heart.” ~ Annette Breaux
Nevertheless, the list of child education quotes is everlasting. Like learning, there is no end to inspiring quotations that capture the power of learning and education. But in this piece of reading, we have tried our best to list the top 13 child education quotes. But if you have any other quote in your mind, do let us know.